From-£1829pp/ 7Nts Enquire Now
Angsana Balaclava is a charming boutique resort which is uniquely Mauritian. It is located on the north western coast of the island and provides an ideal location for a stunning holiday location. Cerulean skies, sun drenched beaches, scent of local frangipanis, turquoise hues of the Indian ocean on this superb location are the stuff dreams are made of. Beautifully designed with thatched roofing, timber flooring and rattan wall coverings this attractive resort will provide an extremely relaxed and private environment for guests. Angsana Balaclava is well placed from the commercial centre of the capital; Port Louis and Grand Bay. It is approx. an hour from the airport. The Angsana Spa offers various treatments to detoxify, rejuvenate and relax the body and soul. On-site beauty salons and a recreation centre is also available. Culinary delights range from Asian fusion cuisine, local cuisine and international delights. At the Passion Chill and Bar features seating tables where guests can immerse their feet in water or toes in the sand. There is a superb choice of land and water sports as well as nature walks in the local area. This is an ideal spot for a family or wedding/honeymoon holiday in Mauritius.
Angsana Balaclava Accommodation
- en suite bathroom with bidet
- IDD telephone
- LCD television
- coffee and tea-making facilities (including Nespresso machine)
- in-room safe
- dressing robes
- iPod/CD/USB key sound system
- separate dressing area
- wireless internet connection
- ceiling fan
- iron and board
- An Imperial Pool Villa is also available with 1-4 bedrooms
- There are also 3 Spa treatment cabins in the Spa converted into 3 Spa Sanctuary Suites
Angsana Balaclava Facilities
- 2 restaurants and 2 bars
- 2 swimming pools featuring the seawater lagoon pool and the infinity lap pool (heated in winter)
- Angsana Spa & Wellness Centre with an extensive range of body and beauty treatments
- gymnasium featuring aerobics room
- cooking classes
- sauna, vitality pool, Hammam and beauty salon
- Ayurveda Doctor
- bike tours
Angsana Balaclava Activities
- an extensive range of free water sports including kinesis personal training workouts, glass bottom boat trips, water skiing, snorkeling, windsurfing, stand up paddle and sailing.
- scuba diving (available nearby at extra cost)
- deep-sea fishing (available nearby at extra cost)
- an extensive range of free land sports including karaoke, table tennis, pool table and beach volley
- catamaran cruises
Prices (Per Person) From: - Minimum 2 adults share - Travel to be completed within date bands
|Dates||Room Types||7 Nts||10 Nts||12 Nts||14 Nts|
|01 Oct - 15 Oct 2021||Half Board||£2179||£2838||£3277||£3716|
|01 Nov - 30 Nov 2021||Half Board||£2199||£2879||£3333||£3786|
|01 Dec - 15 Dec 2021||Half Board||£1979||£2562||£2951||£3340|
|10 Jan - 28 Feb 2022||Half Board||£2199||£2879||£3333||£3786|
|01 Mar - 31 Mar 2022||Half Board||£1979||£2562||£2951||£3340|
|20 Apr - 31 May 2022||Half Board||£1899||£2447||£2811||£3176|
|01 Jun - 30 Jun 2022||Half Board||£1829||£2352||£2700||£3049|
|01 Jul - 10 Jul 2022||Half Board||£1899||£2447||£2811||£3176|
|25 Aug - 30 Sep 2022||Half Board||£1899||£2447||£2811||£3176|
|01 Oct - 15 Oct 2022||Half Board||£2199||£2879||£3333||£3786|
Price Includes :
- Flight & All Applicable Airport Taxes
- Airport meet & greet and round trip transfers
- Spa Sanctuary Suite On The Above Board Basis
- Business Class upgrades available from GBP899 one way
- Book minimum 45 days before travel to get above prices
- Services of a holiday rep
Angsana Balaclava Room Types
- Garden Lagoona Suite
Every garden suite exudes a relaxing ambience. Surrounded by scenic tropical gardens and sea views these rooms have floor-to-ceiling glass windows which provide natural light in each spacious room.
- Deluxe Pool Suite
Furnished with a King-size bed these colourfully decorated rooms are beautifully situated with a spacious verandah leading to the edge of a private pool.
Angsana Balaclava Restaurant and Bars:
- Passion Grill
This is a classic grill restaurant serving fresh local seafood, BBQ specialities, pizzas, burgers, colourful salads and a whole variety of light snacks. Located close to the Laguna Pool with a swim-up bar.
- Destination Dining
This is a unique dining experience - highly personalised service for a very special dinner for you and your loved one in a choice of unique natural surroundings with exquisite cuisine. There is a choice of dining for two or more.
- Epicurean Delight
Local foods and flavours fused with full Mauritian cuisine will delight guests who love their food. Not to be missed.
Sylea is located in an outdoor setting and serves fresh snacks and cakes. And also offers a varied drinks menu offering hot beverages, cocktails and drinks.
Open for breakfast and dinner this is the main restaurant of the resort and serves delicious Asian fusion cuisine.
Call Us Free
0800 288 8102
Mon - Fri : 9am - 7pm
Sat - Sun : 10am to 4pm