Jw Marriott Mauritius Resort
From-£1899pp/ 7Nts Enquire Now
Set in a magnificent setting the JW Marriott Mauritius Resort (Previously know as The St Regis) is lapped by beautiful turquoise waters and a sandy soft beach front. The resort is fabulously located in the southwest of the island, in the shadow of the picturesque UNESCO-listed Le Morne Mountain. It offers a combination of quality with native values where guests will discover luxury without compromise. It features 5 dining restaurants offering a variety of delicious cuisine from Japanese to French, Asian and Mauritian selections. For any thrill seekers there is direct access to world famous kite surfing arena 'One Eye'. The Iridium Spa is an experience not to be missed. The property is also within easy reach of the spectacular Chamarel waterfalls, La Vanille Crocodile and Casela Parks and the Black River Gorges. Born of a distinctive legacy and crafted for modern connoisseurs who desire the finest experiences imaginable. It is approx. a 75 minute drive from the airport. Land and water sports are plentiful such as big game fishing, diving, snorkelling and sailing to name a few. Golf can be enjoyed at a nearby hotel. A true luxury hotel in Mauritius, JW Mariott Mauritius Resort offers a beyond doubt a memorable vacation destination for couples and families and is a popular choice for weddings and honeymoons.
JW Marriott Mauritius Accommodation
- en-suite bathroom with separate shower
- Spacious and well-appointed terraces or balcony’s with sea or garden view (supplement payable)
- Air conditioning
- 42 inch LCD television including DVD player (available in higher suites)
- IDD telephone
- Wireless internet access
- iPod docking on request
- mini bar
JW Marriott Mauritius Fine Dining
- Le Manoir Dining Room serving Exotic Mauritian flavours and classic French cooking presented in a personalised service in a setting like a stately home.
- The Boathouse Bar & Grill provides an epicure seafood delight where guests can enjoy the diversity of the islands produce in a stylish setting on the beach!
- Floating Market is a premium dining experience providing a choice of Singaporean, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian or Malay produce.
- Atsuko represents Japanese cuisine at its very best, here you can enjoy an extensive range of fresh seafood, meats and vegetables prepared with the greatest attention to detail to offer a mouth-wateringly memorable dining experience.
- The 1904 Bar is located inside the Manor House; at night, full flavoured cocktails and decadent bar snacks plus live entertainment set the scene as the lifeblood and social hub of the resort.
- Simply India - extols the extraordinary delicious flavors of Indian traditional cuisine.
Jw Marriott Mauritius Resort Activities
- Variety of land/water sports incl tennis, table tennis, snorkelling, sailing boats, water skiing, windsurfing etc
- A round of Golf at either the nearby Tamarina Golf, Spa and Beach Club or Chateau de Bel Ombre
- ION Club for Kite surfing
- PADI diving
- Deep sea fishing
- evening entertainment includes Jazz & Chill out music and Sega & Mood music
- the Sea Lounge
Prices (Per Person) From: - Minimum 2 adults share - Travel to be completed within date bands
|Dates||Room Types||7 Nts||10 Nts||12 Nts||14 Nts|
|01 Nov - 14 Dec 2021||Bed & Breakfast||£1899||£2440||£2799||£3160|
Price Includes :
- Flight & All Applicable Airport Taxes
- Airport meet & greet and resort transfers
- Junior Suite On The Above Board Basis
- Business Class upgrades available from Ã‚Â£899 one way
- Services of a holiday rep
Jw Marriott Mauritius Resort Room Types
- Junior Suite
Our Junior Suites are beautifully decorated rooms in natural earthy tones. Offering views of our impressive gardens and the St Regis array of amenities and signature bedding.
- Ocean Junior Suite
The Ocean Junior Suite has superbly appointed rooms with St Regis Amenities and complimentary Wi-Fi and St Regis Signature bedding.
- Beachfront Junior Suite
These beautifully decorated rooms have a spacious outdoor living space with panoramic views of the magnificent turquoise waters and own private terrace/balcony.
Jw Marriott Mauritius Resort Restaurant and Bars:
- Le Manoir Dining Room
This beautiful Dining Room offers a personalised service and cuisine on offer is Mediterranean, French, Indian and Asian which are sure to delight.
- The Boathouse Bar & Grill
This is a unique experience where guests can eat with their feet in the sand and enjoy stylish romantic ambience. Grilled prawns, oysters, vintage champagne - a real gourmet experience!
- Floating Market
Guests can enjoy the best of Thai, Indonesian, Malay, Vietnamese and Singaporean cuisine. Guests will be delighted with the choices on offer.
Our Asian chef brings the Far East to life at this beautiful serene eatery. Catch of the day from the sea at our door-step together with choices of meat and vegetables makes every day meals delectable and tasty.
- Simply India
This signature restaurant features traditional Indian Cuisine. Fragrant spices, tandoori specialities and intense flavours make this a very delicious experience. The Restaurant has a delightful colonial setting.
- St Regis Mauritius
We offer something special - for an evening of gastronomic mastery we have a choice of three private dining venues, Inspiration, our Chef's Table or the Lotus Room. All three offer specially prepared dishes for guests according to their personal choice and taste. Inspiration can cater up to 16 people, our Chef's Table can cater up to 8 people and the Lotus Room can cater up to 8 persons.
- The 1904 Bar
Guests can enjoy assorted bar snacks, exotic cocktails and live entertainment at night. During the day it remains peaceful and quiet. Bartenders create an assortment of different rum cocktails and other drinks as per guests preference.
Call Us Free
0800 288 8102
Mon - Fri : 9am - 7pm
Sat - Sun : 10am to 4pm