Constance Prince Maurice
From-£1899pp/ 7Nts Enquire Now
This iconic 5-star hotel is set within 60 beautiful hectares. Constance Prince Maurice is ideal for a marvellous holiday in Mauritius. It is set in a well-preserved tropical gardens amidst rare and luxuriant vegetation and is located on the east coast of the island close to Belle Mare. It is approx. an hour from the airport and is a member of Leading Hotels of the World. It is also a great choice for a golf holiday in Mauritius with easy access to Constance Belle Mare Plage's two PGA Championship 18-hole championship golf courses. For those looking to relax, this is the place to do it with 2 swimming pools and a stunning stretch of protected beach, where guests can take advantage of a full beach service. In the evening, enjoy a sundowner at the floating bar, Le Barachois, followed by a superb dinner at one of the hotels 3 terrific restaurants. And for wine lovers, why not include a visit to the hotels wine cellar - the largest in the Indian Ocean. Families are also well catered as there are 12 Family Suites and a free Constance Kids Club (4-11 years). This is undoubtedly the best place in Mauritius to have a vacation. Guests will be pampered whether solo, or as a couple or as a family unit. It is ideal for Wedding and Honeymoon couples.
Constance Prince Maurice Accommodation
- bathroom with separate shower
- sitting area
- satellite TV
- Nespresso machine
- mini bar
- balcony or terrace
- Apple Mac Mini Entertainment System with music and movies on demand
- The Family Suites can accommodate 2 adults and 2 children under 12
Constance Prince Maurice Facilities
- U Spa by Constance
- health and fitness centre with gym, jacuzzi and sauna
- 2 swimming pools
- 3 a la carte restaurants including a floating restaurant
- 3 bars and the largest wine cellar in the Indian Ocean
- Constance kids' club 4-11 years
- library with books, CDs, DVDs and indoor games
- complimentary Wi-Fi
- departure lounge with shower rooms
Constance Prince Maurice Activities
- PADI diving and deep-sea fishing can be arranged (payable locally)
- free shuttle service (approx. 15 minutes drive) to Constance Belle Mare Plages two 18-hole championship golf courses
- land sports include gym, practice putting green and floodlit tennis courts
- free water sports include snorkeling, sailing, water-skiing, paddle boards and windsurfing
Prices (Per Person) From: - Minimum 2 adults share - Travel to be completed within date bands
|Dates||Room Types||7 Nts||10 Nts||12 Nts||14 Nts|
|01 May - 05 Jul 2022||All Inclusive||£2449||£3194||£3691||£4188|
|01 May - 05 Jul 2022||Half Board||£1899||£2417||£2763||£3108|
|25 Aug - 29 Sep 2022||Half Board||£1899||£2417||£2763||£3108|
|01 Sep - 30 Sep 2022||Half Board - Wedding Package||£2359||£2877||£3223||£3568|
|30 Sep - 15 Oct 2022||Half Board||£2649||£3459||£3999||£4539|
|01 Nov - 04 Dec 2022||Half Board||£2889||£3804||£4414||£5024|
Price Includes :
- Flight & All Applicable Airport Taxes
- Airport meet & greet and resort transfers
- Junior Suite on the above board basis
- Services of a holiday rep
- Business Class upgrades available from Â£899 one way
- Book minimum 45 days prior to departure to get above prices
Constance Prince Maurice Room Types
- Junior Suites
Quaint charmingly built spacious ground or first floor suites. Relax and pamper yourself in these unique suites that are sure to spoil you. Styled in attractive elegant design and colour these suites promise to delight.
- Junior Suite on Stilts
Our spacious suites built on stilts above a natural fish reserve is styled in a quaint spice route theme. Hugely comfortable beds, large spacious terrace and luxurious bathrooms are just awaiting your presence.
Constance Prince Maurice Restaurant and Bars:
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner this highly elegant restaurant offers delightful gourmet fare with a light Mauritian twist. Scenic views surround you from the beach to the hotels spectacular infinity pool. An unforgettable memory!
- Le Barachois
A surreal experience this restaurant is open for dinner and is set upon 5 floating decks. The scene is set via a lantern-lit gangplank leading through beautiful mangrove trees. Guests may enjoy a romantic experience by candlelight with a medley of mouth watering fresh seafood amongst a variety of cuisine specials.
- Asian Restaurant
Especially for Japanese food lovers. This new sushi bar has been created in the Laguna bar area for these special delicacies.
- Lotus Lounge Bar
This trendy bar is the perfect spot to enjoy pre-dinner cocktails. Open from 6.30 pm to 11.30 pm this elegant Lounge is the ideal place for a quiet romantic drink for two.
- Laguna Bar
Laguna Bar is open from 18.00 - 00.00. Overlooking the pool and beach guests can enjoy drinks and cocktails and also live entertainment every night. Pool and beach orders are from 12.30 - 17.00.
- Floating Bar
Open from 18.30 - 2300 guests can enjoy aperitifs and assorted other drinks in a beautiful and scenic atmosphere.
Call Us Free
0800 288 8102
Mon - Fri : 9am - 7pm
Sat - Sun : 10am to 4pm