Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa
From-£1399pp/ 7Nts Enquire Now
Set on the scenic south west coast on the spectacular Le Morne peninsula is Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa. This is a tasteful 5-star resort and is a perfect spot for a luxurious and enjoyable vacation offering beautiful sandy beaches, azure skies and turquoise waters. The rooms are truly sumptuous and comfortable. This luxurious paradise focuses on relaxation and leisure. The homely feel of Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa is the perfect setting for some noteworthy holiday memories. Suites are located in six crescents, five of which have swimming pools. Fine cuisine can be enjoyed at 8 restaurants on the peninsula. Guests can enjoy the splendid Spa for that vital relaxation experience with a myriad choice of treatments and pampering. The resort is approx. 1 hour 20 minutes from the airport. Guests can visit the nearby sister hotel Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa and use their international golf course to try to improve their handicap (please note that most land and water sports are taken at the Paradis). Alternatively, just spend some time relaxing on the beach where the gentle sounds of the waves lapping onto the shore will relax and rejuvenate our guests. There a special kids club set for their enjoyment with plenty of fun activities. Dinarobin is a perfect sanctuary for couples, families, honeymooners and wedding parties.
Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa Accommodation
- terraces or balconies (some with beach views)
- en suite bathroom with shower and bath
- iron & ironing board
- Zen Suites (18 yrs and over)
- mini bar
- LCD flat-screen TV with satellite channels
- free WI-FI
- Three picturesque villas offering the utmost in private beachfront luxury. Ideal for holidaymakers wanting to extract the most enjoyment they can out of their Mauritian adventure. Facilities include terraced dining area and lounge, kitchen, gazebo with beach views, heated private pool, club car, bicycles, personal chef on request, outdoor bar and barbeque area, iPod dock, TV & DVD Blu-Ray & beach.
- IDD telephone
Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa Facilities
- selection of 8 restaurants incl 4 at Paradis Beachcomber
- swimming pool
- Spa Beachcomber
- yoga classes
- 12 massage rooms
- two saunas
- fitness room
- Beachcomber Kids Club for 3-11 yrs
- two hammams
- luxury boutiques
- beauty parlour
- Kite-surf school
- Respirology and Mindfulness Meditation
- musical entertainment by Mauritian artists every evening
Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa Activities
- water sports like water skiing and snorkelling
- beach massage service
- 3 floodlit tennis courts
- table tennis
- glass-bottom boat tours
- access to the exclusive Dinarobin Club (for clients residing in Club Suites or Dinarobin Villas only)
- access to the facilities of the Paradis Hotel & Golf Club
- access to two nearby international golf courses
- bocci ball
- tennis volley (on request)
Prices (Per Person) From: - Minimum 2 adults share - Travel to be completed within date bands
|Dates||Room Types||7 Nts||10 Nts||12 Nts||14 Nts|
|29 Aug - 30 Sep 2021||Half Board||£1749||£2234||£2558||£2881|
|01 Oct - 15 Oct 2021||Half Board||£2069||£2696||£3114||£3530|
|01 Nov - 30 Nov 2021||Bed & Breakfast||£1999||£2597||£2677||£3022|
|01 Dec - 10 Dec 2021||Bed & Breakfast||£1799||£2312||£2380||£2676|
|10 Jan - 23 Jan 2022||Bed & Breakfast||£1999||£2597||£2677||£3022|
|24 Jan - 05 Mar 2022||Bed & Breakfast||£1799||£2312||£2380||£2676|
|06 Mar - 31 Mar 2022||Bed & Breakfast||£1749||£2236||£2301||£2583|
|25 Apr - 07 May 2022||Bed & Breakfast||£1749||£2236||£2301||£2583|
|08 May - 31 May 2022||Bed & Breakfast||£1499||£1872||£1922||£2138|
|01 Jun - 10 Jul 2022||Bed & Breakfast||£1399||£1732||£1778||£1970|
|29 Aug - 30 Sep 2022||Bed & Breakfast||£1399||£1732||£1778||£1970|
|01 Oct - 15 Oct 2022||Bed & Breakfast||£1799||£2312||£2380||£2676|
Price Includes :
- Flight & All Applicable Airport Taxes
- Airport meet & greet and resort transfers
- Junior Suite accommodation on above board basis
- Business Class upgrades available from Â£899 one way
- Services of a holiday rep
- Book minimum 60 days prior to departure to get above prices
Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa Escape Package Option
Escape Package Option (Not valid for Dinarobin Villas)
Breakfast, light lunch buffet and buffet style or daily set menu dinner. Unlimited local drinks (beer, water, soft drinks, tea and coffee). Selection of local spirits (H&B Whisky, Smirnoff Vodka, Gilbeys Gin, Brandy Napoleon, Green Island Rum). Rum based cocktails. A selection of wine by the glass from the Sommelier's Selection. Available from 10am-11.30pm at the main bar. Mini bar (soft drinks and beer).
The Club at Dinarobin
Private domain for occupants of Club Suites, Zen Suites and Villas with exclusive privileges available on request.
Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa Room Types
- Junior Suite
Decorated in relaxing colours of tawny orange and beige this spacious suite faces the sea and offers beautiful views of the hotel's verdant gardens. There is a spacious walk-in shower, bathtub and wardrobe ensuite.
- Club Junior Suite
Decorated in restful colours these soft interiors create a gently comfortable atmosphere with a cosy lounge area and terrace.
Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa Restaurant and Bars:
This is the main restaurant and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Extensive buffets and themed dinners will delight the guests.
- Le Plage
This is a informal beach restaurant and serves light meals - mainly freshly caught seafood and is open for lunch and for special evenings occasionally. Guests can eat while digging their feet in the sand.
- Il Gusto
Open for dinner this elegant restaurants specialises in Italian cuisine. There is also a self-service buffet for starters while main courses and desserts are served at the table.
Open for dinner (reservation mandatory) offering and âÃ la carteâ menu and Asian Fusion cuisine. Umami means Pleasant, Savoury Taste in Japanese. Located at the edge of the swimming pool guests will enjoy the best flavours of Asia.
Call Us Free
0800 288 8102
Mon - Fri : 9am - 7pm
Sat - Sun : 10am to 4pm