Four Seasons Resort Mauritius At Anahita
From-£2279pp/ 7Nts Enquire Now
Located on the East coast of Mauritius is the impressive Four Seasons Resort. By boat, it is only a few minutes away from the picturesque and charming Ile aux Cerfs island. Four Seasons offers elegant luxury and is surrounded by magnificent views all around. It is approx. 45 minutes from the airport. The various Villas are located at either the mainland area or on the resorts own private island, which features 3 alluring beaches lapped by aqua waters. This out-of-the-way spacious resort also boasts a USGA 18-hole championship golf course, which has been designed by Ernie Els. Golf is free for guests as is the free green fees at Ile aux Cerfs golf course. Four Seasons Resort Mauritius is able to cater to every culinary desire through the resorts 3 restaurants and lounge bar. Diverse menus range from seafood specials, the finest grills, to authentic Italian, Indian, Asian and Mauritian specialties. Discover the award winning Four Seasons Spa set on wooden pillars offering signature treatments such as relaxing massages, beauty treatments such as soothing facials, rejuvenating body treatments, sauna, a hairdresser etc. There is also a Kids Corner for VIP treatment with tender facials and massages. For the Fitness enthusiasts the Wellness activities includes aerobic equipment, Powerplate, boxing area, bicycles, yoga and a semi-Olympic lap pool. There is something for everyone. This is a perfect resort for a wedding or honeymoon vacation as well as for a family fun-filled holiday.
Four Seasons Resort Mauritius
- air conditioning
- plasma/LCD satellite TV with DVD Player
- alarm clock
- IDD telephone with voicemail
- tea and coffee making facilities and Nespresso machine
- iron and ironing board
- wireless Internet access
- en suite bathroom
- connection for mp3 players
- plunge-pool access, daybed, covered patio, dining area, a private garden and outside shower
- bathrobes and slippers
- private bar
Four Seasons Resort Mauritius At Anahita Facilities
- 3 restaurants and 1 lounge, serving italian cuisine, a modern grill, pan-asian and local cuisine
- plus Il Fourno restaurant, located at the golf clubhouse (at extra cost)
- fitness centre
- Wi-Fi access
- overwater spa with a host of beauty and body treatments incl 12 signature treatment rooms and spa boutique
- Games room with Playstation, Wii and board games
- 4 swimming pools including childrenís pool
- beaches (3 beaches on the resort's private island)
- kids club 4-9 years and teenagers centre 10 yrs and over
- library and culture centre
Four Seasons Resort Mauritius At Anahita Activities
- Four Seasons Golf Club & Golf Academy
- free land sports include bicycles, beach volleyball, jogging track, golf, tennis and bocce ball
- complimentary water activities including kayaking, windsurfing, water-skiing, Hobie Cat, paddle boating, snorkelling and glass bottom trips
- chargeable activities include banana ride, big-game and small-game fishing, private speed boat trip, private water-ski, tube ride, parasailing, deluxe catamaran cruises, luxury offshore cruises, kite surfing and all PADI-related activities
Prices (Per Person) From: - Minimum 2 adults share - Travel to be completed within date bands
|Dates||Room Types||7 Nts||10 Nts||12 Nts||14 Nts|
|09 May - 05 Jul 2022||Bed & Breakfast||£2279||£2953||£3403||£3852|
|25 Aug - 30 Sep 2022||Bed & Breakfast||£2279||£2953||£3403||£3852|
|01 Oct - 15 Oct 2022||Bed & Breakfast||£2879||£3786||£4391||£4996|
|01 Nov - 10 Dec 2022||Bed & Breakfast||£2879||£3786||£4391||£4996|
Price Includes :
- Flight & All Applicable Airport Taxes
- Flight & All Applicable Airport Taxes
- Airport meet & greet and resort transfers
- Garden Pool Villa On The Above Board Basis
- Business Class upgrades available from √ā¬£899 one way
Four Seasons Resort Mauritius At Anahita Room Types
- Garden Pool Villas
With beautiful views of their own exclusive sanctuary the verdant gardens never cease to please. Guests can even enjoy a meal in their very own outdoor dining spot.
- Mangrove Pool Villas
Decorated in natural colours our Mangrove Pool Villas are located in private gardens and have panoramic views of the mangrove trees. An absolute delight for nature lovers.
Four Seasons Resort Mauritius At Anahita Restaurant and Bars:
- Acquapazza Restaurant
Acquapazza Restaurant serves finger-licking good contemporary Italian cuisine. Set in a striking open-air setting guests will be spoilt for choice. Children's menus are also available.
- Beau Champ
Open for Breakfast and Dinner Beau Champ is a contemporary grill for both indoor and outdoor dining. Our very popular dishes are the Sea Urchin and Lobster Floating Island Soup, '21 Days' Confit Foie Gras or the Roasted Mullard Duck, followed by a Rhum Flambeed Savarin.
Bambou is open for lunch and dinner. Guests have a variety of delicious choices. Wok dishes, sushi, pizza, grills and sandwiches are available at lunch time and at dinner time sea food delights with Mauritian, Chinese and Indian flavours are on offer.
- Il Forno
Located next to the course's 18th hole here very popular Mediterranean dishes are available. Open for Coffee in the morning, then for lunch and dinner guests can enjoy delicious burgers, salads and paninis.
Open from 3.30 pm until 11.30 pm the O-Bar lounge offers pre-dinner cocktails or an after-dinner cigar and cognac. Fine wines, spirits, exotic cocktails and a multitude choice of beverages are on offer.
Call Us Free
0800 288 8102
Mon - Fri : 9am - 7pm
Sat - Sun : 10am to 4pm