So Sofitel Mauritius
From-£1269pp/ 7Nts Enquire Now
Located on the southern coast of Mauritius in Bel Ombre is this fabulous 5-star SO Sofitel Mauritius hotel. It is built on a 34-acre domain bordering a 1.5km white sand beach. This eco-chic luxury boutique resort is strikingly modern and timelessly elegant with only 92 Rooms, Suites and Villas. There is a combined Zen and luxury atmosphere throughout as designed by Kenzo Takada. The rooms have a fresh radiance and are a haven of comfort and space. The hotel has a natural turquoise lagoon and corals with a beautiful white beach. The resort is approx. 45 minutes from the airport. Guests will have use of the So Spa, tennis courts, outdoor swimming pool and a huge variety of land and water sports. Honeymooners, couples and families are all set to discover this peaceful and heavenly resort. Refined gastronomy, forests rich in flora and fauna, horse riding trails, mountain biking, beautiful coastline, golf in an 18-hole championship golf course and numerous other attractions make this resort a holiday of a lifetime. Whether you want the ultimate relaxation holiday or the thrill of adventure SO Sofitel Mauritius is the place to find it.
So Sofitel Mauritius Accommodation
- "My Bed Sofitel" concept
- 24 hour butler service (for Suites and Villas)
- Hospitality and decoration products designed by Kenzo Takada
- mini bar
- satellite/cable television with free film and video programmes
- "BOSE" system
- complimentary Wi-Fi internet access, also accessible via flat screen television
- Air conditioning
- en suite bathroom with private outdoor bathtubs (8 Lushury rooms have bathtub inside).
- Espresso machine
- 24 hr laundry and security services
- iPod docking station
- dressing room
So Sofitel Mauritius Facilities
- 3 restaurants and 2 bars
- large overflow swimming pool
- So Spa with care and treatment rooms
- Kids villa with pool, entertainment and activities
- So Fit
- So Boutique
So Sofitel Mauritius Activities
- Excursions and picnics
- Car and scooter hire
- Free non-motorised water sports, land activities are chargeable
- Scuba Diving (PADI diving) - fees apply
- 18-hole golf at the Heritage Golf Course
- Excursions and picnics (additional fees)
- Entertainment at Takamaka Bar most evenings
- Heliport (at the Heritage Golf Course) - fees applies
Prices (Per Person) From: - Minimum 2 adults share - Travel to be completed within date bands
|Dates||Room Types||7 Nts||10 Nts||12 Nts||14 Nts|
|01 Oct - 15 Oct 2021||Half Board||£1349||£1641||£1835||£2030|
|01 Nov - 15 Dec 2021||Half Board||£1429||£1773||£2002||£2231|
|01 Dec - 15 Dec 2021||Half Board||£1399||£1732||£1955||£2177|
|10 Jan - 28 Feb 2022||Half Board||£1379||£1701||£1916||£2130|
|01 Mar - 31 Mar 2022||Half Board||£1369||£1688||£1901||£2113|
|20 Apr - 30 Apr 2022||Half Board||£1399||£1731||£1952||£2174|
|01 May - 10 Jul 2022||Half Board||£1269||£1548||£1734||£1919|
|25 Aug - 30 Sep 2022||Half Board||£1269||£1548||£1734||£1919|
|01 Oct - 15 Oct 2022||Half Board||£1429||£1769||£1996||£2223|
Price Includes :
- Flight & All Applicable Airport Taxes
- Airport meet & greet and resort transfers
- Lushury Room On The Above Board Basis
- Services of a holiday rep
- Business Class upgrades available from £899 one way
- Book minimum 60 days prior to departure to get above prices
So Sofitel Mauritius All Inclusive Option
Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Afternoon tea with pastries.
Selected local drinks include soft drinks, water, selected cocktails, beer, gin, rum, vodka and house wines served from 10am-11.30pm. Soft drinks from the mini bar (1 refill per day).
Selection of land and water sports including windsurfing, snorkelling, glass-bottom boat, fast court tennis, gym and beach volley.
So Sofitel Mauritius Room Types
- Lushury Room
Decorated in a colourful cheery tones which is sure to impress. The rooms have a private garden, ensuite bathroom and external patio shower.
- Beach Suite
Also designed by Kenzo Takada these beautiful suites offer stunning views of the sea. A king-size bed, private garden and pool complete the picture.
So Sofitel Mauritius Restaurant and Bars:
This gourmet restaurant serves rich local faire fused with classy French cuisine. Set next to the Hotel's infinity pool, served on Kenzo Takada's tableware guests have a delicious treat to savour.
- Le Takamaka
This elegant bar is ideal for a pre-dinner drink, fresh fruit smoothie or wine flight sampling the best wines from around the world. The only bar in Mauritius to offer our Mojito's variations, sparklers and molecular mixology. Open daily from 10.00 - 24.00
- La Plage Restaurant
Open for lunch and dinner this restaurant is set right on the beach. Guests may enjoy Teppanyaki barbecues, pêche du jour, tapas etc. Vegetarian and halal options are available as each meal is individually created and tailored by our Chef.
- Bar de la Plage Bar
A stylish bar open from 10am - 11pm. Guests can enjoy pre-dinner drinks, delectable fruit smoothie, desserts or afternoon local snacks. Also there is music with a Groovy DJ at nights.
Call Us Free
0800 288 8102
Mon - Fri : 9am - 7pm
Sat - Sun : 10am to 4pm