Shanti Maurice Resort & Spa
From-£1529pp/ 7Nts Enquire Now
Shanti Maurice Resort & Spa is pure bliss. Guests will revel in the 36 acres of stylish escapism in the unspoilt south coast of Mauritius. It is a magnificent 5-star boutique style beach resort nestled between flourishing sugarcane fields and the sapphire blue waters of the Indian Ocean. Transfer from the airport is approx. 40 minutes. It boasts an award-winning spa located around a horseshoe coral sand cove. Shanti Spa offers treatments and therapies that rejuvenate and refresh the mind, body and soul. For example the ancient practices of Ayurveda and Yoga merged with Fusion Massage, Watsu treatments, Hydrotherapy are just a few of the variety on offer. Shanti Maurice offers widespread dining options, with no less than 4 restaurants and 1 bar, with an emphasis on locally sourced fresh produce. The vast majority of ingredients are supplied from the local farmers and fishermen, as well as utilising fresh herbs and vegetables grown on the estate. With exotic gardens, pristine white sands, spacious accommodation and restaurants brimming with fresh ideas, you'll find a place and people devoted to pleasure. Our spacious rooms feature large, comfortable beds in tastefully furnished rooms and most of our suites and villas lead straight onto the glorious beach and even more gorgeous views. A wide variety of water sports can be enjoyed such as scuba diving, stand-up paddle, kayaks, sailing to name a few - the reef in Saint Felix is famous for the best snorkelling. Shanti Maurice would be a fantastic choice for a luxury holiday and also for a wedding or honeymoon holiday in Mauritius.
Shanti Maurice Resort & Spa Accommodation
- en suite bathroom
- CD/DVD system
- LCD TV
- IDD telephone
- coffee/tea maker
- Junior Suites Beachfront have direct access to the beach, as well as an outdoor rain shower, while the Junior Suites Ocean View are on the first floor with large balconies overlooking the Indian Ocean.
- Wi-Fi access
- mini bar
- All 17 villas - including the Presidential Shanti villa - overlook the Indian Ocean, and have a private heated pool, outdoor rain shower and dining pavilion.
- unique in-room entertainment with games and free of charge video on demand with 100 blockbuster movies in 6 languages
Shanti Maurice Resort & Spa Facilities
- Shanti Spa, one of the largest and most comprehensive in the Indian Ocean, offers a great range of treatments
- fitness centre
- swimming pool
- beauty salon
- selection of bars and restaurants including Shanti Mauriceís signature Stars Restaurant, La Kaze Mama, the Fish Shack and Rum Shed for rustic beachside dining
- 'Les Petits Dodos' Kids Club for 3-12 yrs (open from 10am-10pm).
- baby sitter (extra charge)
- night jogging
- open-air cinema
- golf nearby
- free wi-fi over the resort
- cooking classes (at extra cost) can be organised
Shanti Maurice Resort & Spa Activities
- scuba diving
- nature walks and treks
- 2 floodlit tennis courts
- range of water sports including windsurfing, pedalo and snorkelling
- 18-hole, par 72 championship golf course (25 minutes drive from the estate)
- 9-hole putting green
- access of wave surfing and diving school (at extra cost)
- access to kitesurfing school on site and off site (at extra cost)
- sailing, stand-up paddle and kayaks
Prices (Per Person) From: - Minimum 2 adults share - Travel to be completed within date bands
|Dates||Room Types||7 Nts||10 Nts||12 Nts||14 Nts|
|01 Sep - 30 Sep 2021||Bed & Breakfast||£1199||£1450||£1617||£1785|
|01 Oct - 15 Oct 2021||Bed & Breakfast||£1529||£1919||£2180||£2440|
Price Includes :
- Flight & All Applicable Airport Taxes
- Airport meet & greet and resort transfers
- Junior Suite Ocean View On The Above Board Basis
- Business Class upgrades available from √ā¬£899 one way
- Services of a holiday rep
- Unlimited complimentary green fee at the 18 hole Avalon Golf & Country Club
- Book minimum 45 days prior to departure to get above prices
Shanti Maurice Resort & Spa Room Types
- Junior Suite Ocean View
These suites are spacious, modern and attractively decorated and are equipped with plasma TVs, wi-fi and DVD players. The suites on the ground floor have direct access to the beach while the first floor suites overlook the beautiful turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean.
- Junior Suite Beach Access
Spacious, modern and with direct access to the beach these Suites have large bedrooms and bathrooms with a separate dressing room. Guests will enjoy delightful views.
- Luxury Villa with Pool
These Villas come with their own swimming pool, a living room, bedroom, bathroom, separate dressing room with a walk-in closet, private garden and an enclosed courtyard. Designed in modern day decor they are sure to delight.
Shanti Maurice Resort & Spa Restaurant and Bars:
- Rum Shed
Rum shops are the social hub of the island. Guests can enjoy global comfort food here like dhall-puri, samosas, gateau piment and many more. All food is intended for sharing style and very casual service experience.
- La Kaze Mama
Here guests can taste indigenous Mauritian home cooking in a unforgettable outdoor setting. Grandma's Kitchen and the Herb Garden BBQ fuse to create this native home cooking experience.
Guests will be enchanted at this option of enjoying our tropical gardens with magnificent views of the hills and aqua waters. Our chefs will put together delightful picnic fare and we provide the vital picnic trimmings from the wine cooler to the cushions.
- Red Ginger Bar & Pool Lounge
Alfresco and indoor dining options are available. Guests may meet here for a lunchtime drink, aperitif or cocktails. A wide-range of menu selections and wine list is on offer.
- Fish Shack
This rustic beach-side barbeque offers an unforgettable slap-up meal under the stars. Fresh succulent meat, game or fish is grilled to perfection and served with a selection of herbs and salads fresh from our garden. Rum and beer selection from our local distillery are also available.
Offering the freshest ingredients, we introduce Aquacasian cuisine - mastery of spices with perfectly prepared aromatic dishes. A unique experience for all.
- Herb and Vegetable Garden
Our Resort's menu is enriched by our lush organic herb and vegetable garden which guests are welcome to explore. A truly satisfying experience!
Call Us Free
0800 288 8102
Mon - Fri : 9am - 7pm
Sat - Sun : 10am to 4pm