Sofitel Mauritius L'imperial Resort & Spa
From-£1279pp/ 7Nts Enquire Now
Sofitel Mauritius L'Imperial Resort & Spa is situated on the beautiful western coast of the island of Wolmar on the well-known Flic en Flac beach. This magical paradise offers unbelievable turquoise hued waters, sugary sands, majestic whispering palms and sun drenched days. Sofitel Mauritius L'Imperial Resort & Spa is one of Mauritius' most luxurious hotels and is hugely popular in Mauritius. Guests can relax on the beach or swim in the shimmering waters and enjoy a variety of land and water sports. Overlooking a stunning lagoon and stunning sandy beach this Hotel boasts one of the largest swimming pools on the island. Fully renovated luxury rooms and suites welcome guests with its Zen-look architecture. The unique concept of MyBed offers the ultimate comfort. The Hotel offers a mouth-watering selection of fine dining with freshly caught seafood, grills, Japanese, Chinese and international gastronomy. Guests can really relax and unwind at the So SPA where a myriad variety of treatments is available including an indoor pool, jacuzzi, hammam, hot stone treatments and heavenly ayurvedic massages. Couples and families will find this a perfect destination for a memorable beach holiday.
Sofitel Mauritius L'imperial Resort & Spa Accommodation
- spacious en suite bathroom with separate shower and separate toilet
- lounge area
- Satellite TV - LCD
- free WI-FI
- iron and ironing board
- mini bar
- tea and coffee making facilities
- dressing room
- slippers and bathrobes
- balcony or terrace
Sofitel Mauritius L'imperial Resort & Spa Facilities
- Spa providing a variety of treatments and a hairdresser
- a large overflow swimming pool
- fitness centre
- a selection of restaurants offering fine dining, grills, seafood, Chinese, Japanese and international cuisine (clients on half board can dine in all restaurants and are entitled to a selection of dishes without any supplement, except Teppanyaki where they enjoy a food credit and Tamassa restaurant open only for lunch)
- 2 bars
- Kids Villa 4-12 years
Sofitel Mauritius L'imperial Resort & Spa Activities
- dive centre
- nearby casino and shopping area
- live bands everyday and themed evenings
- free activities include archery, badminton, windsurfing, glass-bottom boat, kayaking, sailing, snorkelling, 2 floodlit tennis courts, table tennis and water-skiing.
Prices (Per Person) From: - Minimum 2 adults share - Travel to be completed within date bands
|Dates||Room Types||7 Nts||10 Nts||12 Nts||14 Nts|
|01 Oct - 15 Oct 2021||Half Board||£1549||£1848||£2095||£2342|
|01 Nov - 15 Dec 2021||Half Board||£1549||£1848||£2095||£2342|
|10 Jan - 31 Mar 2022||Half Board||£1429||£1690||£1905||£2120|
|20 Apr - 30 Apr 2022||Half Board||£1429||£1690||£1905||£2120|
|01 May - 10 Jul 2022||Half Board||£1279||£1488||£1661||£1832|
|25 Aug - 30 Sep 2022||Half Board||£1279||£1488||£1661||£1832|
|01 Oct - 15 Oct 2022||Half Board||£1549||£1848||£2095||£2342|
Price Includes :
- Flight & All Applicable Airport Taxes
- Airport meet & greet and resort transfers
- Services of a holiday rep
- Business Class upgrades available from £899 one way
- Superior room on the above board basis
Sofitel Mauritius L'imperial Resort & Spa Room Types
- Superior Room
This room offers a partial ocean view and is decorated in an elegant style with its own terrace. A comfortable king size bed with many amenities like free Wi-fi, LCD TV, minibar, safe etc are available.
- Luxury Room
This room is situated on the first or second floor and offers a scenic ocean view with a balcony and King size bed.
Sofitel Mauritius L'imperial Resort & Spa Restaurant and Bars:
This is a connoisseur restaurant where guests can choose to enjoy fresh lobster and other delicious cuisine. Open for dinner and set under the stars with your feet in the sand - bliss ...
Open for all meals this restaurant overlooks the pool area. Themed dinners are presented each night featuring a different corner of the world. Guests will be tempted with delicious local cuisine, French, Indian and Italian.
Open for dinner this our Japanese restaurant. Our chefs cook right in front of you - pure entertainment and delicious cuisine!
- Ming Court
Located in the heart of the Hotel guests can enjoy Chinese and Japanese cuisine made with fresh ingredients from the market.
- Tamassa Beach Restaurant
Open for lunch, this beautiful restaurant on the beach offers delicious freshly cooked fish dishes and other tasty cuisine. Guests will enjoy the relaxed ambiance of their surroundings.
Call Us Free
0800 288 8102
Mon - Fri : 9am - 7pm
Sat - Sun : 10am to 4pm