The Ravenala Attitude
From-£1449pp/ 7Nts Enquire Now
The Ravenala Attitude, the first 4 star all suite hotel in Mauritius for couples and families is proving to be a hugely popular choice. Situated along the northwest coast of the island, the hotel is nicely tucked away between sea and river in the middle of a luxuriant and exotic garden, with a majestic range of mountains in the background. The Ravenala Attitude is a mix of colonial heritage, contemporary design with tropical accents, and genuine Mauritian art de vivre. On All Inclusive only, the hotel offers a superb Dine-Around experience in 7 of its 10 restaurants. The transfer from the airport is approx. an hour, and the tourist hotspot of Grand Baie is only 15 minutes away.
The Ravenala Attitude Accommodation
- en suite bathroom with bathtub & shower
- IDD telephone
- plasma TV
- mini bar
- coffee/tea maker
- Family Suites can accommodate 2 adults plus 3 children up to 12, or 2 adults plus 1 child up to 12 and 2 teens up to 17. The Executive Beachfront Adult Suites in the Executive Adult Wing overlook the ocean and have a private and dedicated beach sushi and salad bar.
- Balcony or terrace
The Ravenala Attitude Facilities
- stunning choice of 10 restaurants offering a variety of cuisine (3 for adults only - The Sushi bar located in the Executive Adult Wing is exclusively reserved for Executive Beachfront Adult Suite guests)
- choice of 5 bars
- swimming pool of 1000sqm in two side-by-side pools
- childrens pool
- walk-in mini bar shop in lobby
- kids club 3-12 yrs (9am-11pm)
- teenagers club 13-18 yrs (10am-11pm)
- spa offering a range of treatments
- free Internet & Wi-Fi
- shower and luggage rooms for arrivals and departures
The Ravenala Attitude Activities
- free land and water sports include 2 floodlit tennis, beach volley, table tennis, pedal boats, aqua gym, windsurfing.
- with supplement include PADI diving, parasailing, small-game fishing, big-game fishing, bicycle, scooter and banana ride
- night club
- Sega shows once a week, live band every night (except on Sundays), musical aperitif every night, pool parties every Saturday (except during winter)
Prices (Per Person) From: - Minimum 2 adults share - Travel to be completed within date bands
|Dates||Room Types||7 Nts||10 Nts||12 Nts||14 Nts|
|01 Jun - 30 Jun 2022||All Inclusive||£1499||£1799||£1999||£2200|
|01 Sep - 30 Sep 2022||All Inclusive||£1449||£1766||£1978||£2190|
|01 Oct - 15 Oct 2022||All Inclusive||£1699||£2083||£2340||£2596|
|01 Nov - 30 Nov 2022||All Inclusive||£1699||£2083||£2340||£2596|
|01 Dec - 14 Dec 2022||All Inclusive||£1449||£1766||£1978||£2190|
|01 Jun - 30 Jun 2023||All Inclusive - Wedding Package||£1459||£1691||£1846||£2000|
Price Includes :
- Flight & All Applicable Airport Taxes
- Services of a holiday rep
- Airport meet & greet and resort transfers
- Couple Suite on All Inclusive Basis
The Ravenala Attitude All Inclusive
Breakfast, lunch (3 restaurants or 4 for clients staying in the adult-only wing) and dinner (choice of dine-around in 7 restaurants). Tea, coffee and sweet local goodies 4-6pm. Local snacks served with evening drinks. Sandwiches, snacks and selection of beverages in night club until 7am. Picnic basket for lunch when going on excursion.
Selection of local and international beverages including water, beer, tea, coffee, soft drinks, selection of wine, alcohol and spirits from 11am-12am at the bar. Selection of soft and alcoholic drinks in the mini bar (limited to one refill per day). Coffee/tea in rooms.
Land and water sports include 2 floodlit tennis, beach volley, table tennis, gym, windsurfing, pedal boats and aqua gym. Glass-bottom boat, snorkelling, lasers/sailing dinghy, kayak, stand-up paddle, aqua bicycles on the river.
Call Us Free
0800 288 8102
Mon - Fri : 9am - 7pm
Sat - Sun : 10am to 4pm